He found a pen.
He FOUND a pen.
Am I the only one laughing at this? How do you just happen to find a pen? Where there is a pen, there is usually paper. Not only that, but the need to explain what his ‘so-called’ reason for…
look at their reaction!
you can tell he is lying
my aunt; stop supporting those Russian Muslim terrorists they were trained in Russia he confessed he did it stop saying they are innocent that’s sick people died and you’re more focused on the bombers
my aunt; Bryce Reed just happened to have bombs in his house that…
None of Jahar supporters go around telling people to kill themselves for believing in the media, yet we get death threats for asking QUESTIONS. At least have the balls to say it off anon. IF YOU DON’T SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT KEEP MOVING. ADIÓS MOTHERFUCKERS
- Black guy kills some people.
- News: Criminal.
- Muslim guy kills some people.
- News: Terrorist.
- Latino guy kills some people.
- News: Criminal.
- White guy kills some people.
- News: Mental illness. (lost soul, complicated psyche, quiet loner, misunderstood, frustrated with life, experienced recent, traumatic, life-altering events that set him off; not to mention all the positive descriptors that are attached to him, i.e. intelligent, PhD candidate, honor roll student, etc.)
I honestly don’t think the government was prepared for this. They’ve never had a suspect’s parents speak out against them, accuse them of a set up. They’ve never had a suspect with friends willing to go as far as some of Jahar’s have. No…
this dog looks high, jahar would have loved it.
it’s sad that people call us “sick” and how we “need therapy” for showing compassion towards another human being and not wishing death to another person.
- Who did the female DNA belong to?
- Why was Azamat & Dias’ trial waived?
- When is Robel’s?
- Has anyone else been subpoenaed?
- What exactly was the “forensic evidence” linking Tamerlan and Jahar to the triple homicide, and why wasn’t it found nearly two years ago?
Hey CNN, you want to talk about someone wrongfully receiving sympathy? Okay, lets talk about your reporters Candy Crowley and Poppy Harlow and their coverage of the Steubenville rape trial.
How come it’s wrong for a bunch of “teenage fangirls” to sympathize with a suspect of a crime, yet it’s…